What to expect at your appointment
Read the COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet(s):
- 18 years of age and older: COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet (age 18+)
- 12 to 17 years old: COVID-19 Vaccine Information Sheet: For Youth (age 12-17)
Learn more about youth (ages 12-17) and the COVID-19 vaccine:
On the day of your appointment:
- DO NOT ATTEND if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, headache, etc.), have been asked to self-isolate by public health, or if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 at the door.
- If you are able, please print, complete and bring the Demographic consent form. to your appointment.
- If you regularly take medication, you should continue and eat meals as usual. Make sure to eat before coming to the clinic to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated.
Bring your health card or another piece of identification to your appointment and have it ready to show when you arrive. This can be any form of identification that confirms your identity and date of birth.
- A health card is not required to be vaccinated, but if you do have a health card, please use it when booking your appointment and bring it to your vaccination appointment.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt or a shirt with sleeves that roll up easily.
- Plan on spending approximately 30-45 minutes at the clinic.
- Parking is free.
- Please only arrive at the entrance of the vaccination clinic 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- You must wear a mask when entering the clinic site. If you do not have a mask, you will be given one.
- Once inside the clinic, please follow all COVID-19 public health guidelines including masking, hand hygiene, and physical distancing.
- Washrooms are available on site.
Questions or concerns about your vaccine appointment:
Please call 226-289-3560 (8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday to Sunday) if you:
- Need assistance with cancelling or changing your appointment. Note: If you have booked multiple appointments using the same phone number or email address you will need to call to re-schedule all second dose appointments booked with the same contact information.
- Did not receive an email confirming your COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Did not receive your second-dose appointment information.
If you did not receive an email confirming your first dose or second dose of vaccine, please click here to access your vaccination receipt through the provincial COVID-19 vaccination portal. Note: you will need to know your date of birth, postal code and health card information in order to access your vaccination receipt. If you do not have a green Ontario Health Card, you will need to call to obtain your vaccination receipt.
- Please only bring essential support persons with you when you come for your vaccination appointment.
- If you require assistance related to any mobility, visual, hearing or cognitive concern, your support person may attend the appointment with you. They will need to pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire when you arrive at the vaccination clinic. They cannot receive the vaccine unless they are also eligible and have an appointment.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please visit the following websites: